Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 16 - Worrying about my partner and fear of loss

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry and think about how my partner feels when I am not with her, where I imagine my partner being sad and so creating the sadness within myself where I feel sorry for my partner, instead of simply stopping myself and being here in the breath. I realize that with this I compromise myself. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to worry and think about how my partner feels when I am not with her, where I imagine my partner being sad and so creating the sadness within myself - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and do not go into imagination and emotions but stabilize myself here in the physical through breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into a desire to call my partner to see how she is because I wish/want/desire to make her happy and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to condition my happiness with the happiness of my partner, instead of realizing that I am myself responsible for how I feel and that happiness is an energetic feeling that is the opposite polarity of sadness where if I do not stop participating in this energy, I will constantly exist/abuse myself within the happiness/sadness polarity, instead of being simply here within the breath in the physical. When and as I see myself conditioning my feelings with the feelings of my partner and going into a desire to call my partner to see how she is because I wish/want/desire to make her happy - I stop and I breathe. Instead I bring myself back here into the physical and do not accept and allow myself to be moved by energetic feelings/emotion/desires but instead apply common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/define myself as the cause of another's/my partner's feelings/emotions and to feel guilty. I realize that each one is self-responsible to stop one's own emotions and feelings. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to judge/define myself as the cause of another's/my partner's feelings/emotions and to feel guilty - I stop and I breathe. Instead I bring myself here and breathe and use self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to stop all self-judgment and direct myself within common sense and what is practically best for all.

I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to subdue myself to fear and act out of fear of loosing the relationship with my partner/another that was an illusion in my mind anyway and I commit myself to stick to what is common sense and practically best for all.

I commit myself to investigate and remove all my attachments and fears towards my partner/others and take complete self-responsibility for myself so that I can stand within practical common sense and what is best for all and actually create practical agreements that are based on what is practically best for all and not on fear and self-limitation.

I commit myself to not hold myself inside the stupidity loops of fear and self-limitation but expand myself through self-forgiveness and self-correction whenever I see myself limiting myself with fears/emotions/feelings/beliefs.

I commit myself to stand as an example that relationships based on fear and self-limitation are just an illusion of the mind that we can remove with self-forgiveness and self-correction and replace them with actual supportive agreements that are based on common sense and what is practically best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment