Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 11 - Working character

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/define/see/perceive myself as 'more than'/'less than' according to the work I do and how 'good/bad' I do it. I realize that with this I try to define my value and compare myself with others through the work I do. When and as I see myself defining my value through the work I do - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and I commit myself to stop all self-definitions through the work I do and all comparison/competition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into/exist within and as annoyance and anger when someone doesn't help me/act in a way I would like/see/perceive as best/practical. I realize that expecting/anticipating anything is a waste of time as I only imagine it in my mind and then create negative emotions if I don't get it/achieve it. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to go into/exist within and as annoyance and anger when someone doesn't help me in a way I would like/see/perceive as best/practical - I stop and I breathe. Instead I remain here in the breath and I commit myself to stop all anticipations/expectations and I move myself here according to common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into annoyance/hurry when I work on something, where I go into my mind and think about the goal I want to achieve and think about how to quickly get there and so compromise myself with thoughts/emotions, instead of simply being here in the breath, doing and enjoying the work I do. Within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into boredom/resistance when I work as I think about other things I could do where I would create 'better' energetic experiences for myself, instead of realizing that I am compromising myself by going into backchat and looking for a positive energetic experience, instead of breathing and being here, doing the work I do and enjoying myself being one and equal with the physical. I commit myself to investigate and stop all the backchat/emotions/feelings I create for myself while I work in thy physical to allow myself to simply be here in the breath and not in the mind/emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about how long it will take to finish a job and if I will make it in time. I realize that within this worrying I compromise myself by distracting myself with thoughts/emotions and so not allowing myself to be effective. When and as I see myself worrying about how long it will take to finish a job and if I will make it in time - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and I commit myself to work towards being effective in every breath and not worry about time as that is pointless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into anger/resistance when someone asks me to help him/her do something. I realize that I get annoyed as I don't want to take responsibility for the work that needs to be done. When and as I see myself going into anger/resistance when someone asks me to help him/her - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and I commit myself to stop all reactions and move myself here in self-responsibility and common sense towards what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define/see/perceive work as something hard/not fun/something I have to do, instead of realizing that with this definitions I limit and compromise myself by being in my mind instead of here breathing. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to define/see/perceive work as something hard/not fun/something I have to do - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and direct myself in the moment in common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear how others will judge my work, instead of realizing that I judge/compare myself through other people's eyes. When and as I see myself fearing that others will judge my work - I stop and I breathe. Instead I do not judge and compare myself through other people's eyes and I accept myself as an equal and I commit myself to investigate and stop all judgments and comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment