Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 15 - Partner comfort/safety

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel and look for comfort within my partner instead of being comfortable with myself. When and as I see myself wishing/wanting/desiring comfort from my partner - I stop and I breathe. Instead I make myself comfortable here in the breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for safety and safe future within my partner and my partners family. I realize that by planning and counting on my partner for safety and safe/comfortable future I abdicate my self-responsibility to take care for my own safety/comfort. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to look for safety and safe future within my partner and my partners family - I stop and I breathe. Instead I look at where do I still don't take complete self-responsibility for myself and I commit myself to take self-responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that I am unable to take care of myself and my own safety/comfort. I realize that I compromise myself with irrational fears and beliefs. When and as I see myself thinking/believing/perceiving that I am unable to take care of myself and my own safety/comfort - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stop my thoughts/beliefs/fears with breath and bring myself here and take self-responsibility for my own safety/comfort where I direct myself in common sense and self-trust and stand equal and one with safety and comfort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking complete self-responsibility for myself by stopping to rely/count on others/my partner to take care of me. I realize that I compromise/limit myself and others by not taking responsibility for myself. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to fear taking complete self-responsibility for myself I stop and I breathe. Instead I bring myself back here with breath and I commit myself to direct myself and take self-responsibility within common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rely on others to guide me/show me what to do/show me what is common sense/best for all and how to decide, instead of being self-honest with self and clearing myself from any reactions and making my decisions according to what is best for all as for me and standing by my decision. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to rely on others to guide me/show me what to do/show me what is common sense/best for all and how to decide - I stop and breathe. Instead I commit myself to clear myself from reactions/fears and make my decisions according to common sense and what is practically best for all as for me and stand by my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment