Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 8 - Skills

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my value according to the skills I have in comparison to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare my skills with other people's skills and so define myself as 'more than' or 'less than'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that skills define one's value and that one with more skills is more valuable than one with less skills.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to envy those who have more skills and wish/want/desire to be in their place and so compare myself to them, instead of remaining here in the breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am not skillful enough and that I am less than because others have more practical skills.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel ashamed because I have less skills than others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that learning a new skill is is too hard and time consuming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that I am not good enough/too clumsy to learn a new skill.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare skills to each other and judge them as more useful and less useful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that learning a skill that I defined as less useful is a complete waste of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define and judge people according to my perception of how smart/educated they are and to compare people according to their education.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that smarter/more educated people are more valuable than less educated people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that people with higher pay and higher position in a company are more valuable than those with lower pay/position.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that older people and people with more money and 'higher' positions should be respected more than people with less money on 'lower' positions.


No comments:

Post a Comment