Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 7 - Stopping the relationship energy addictions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into and exist within and as the feeling of excitement/happiness whenever X invites me somewhere or wants to hang out with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into anticipation/desire/wish/want of having a good/fun time whenever X invites me somewhere or wants to hang out with me, where I go into memories of how good I felt when we were together in the past, instead of staying here in the breath and stopping the back chat.

I realize that these are the energetic patterns with which I limit myself to not look at things within common sense and what is best for all. When and as I see myself going into the feeling of excitement/happiness and memories when X invites me somewhere or wants to hang out with me - I stop and I breathe. Instead I remain here in the breath and I establish self-direction within common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate myself by going into sadness/anxiety/depression when I stop myself from wishing/wanting/desiring to follow the energetic pattern of good feelings. I realize that by doing this I am standing up for myself as Life to not be subdued to energetic desires and dependent/enslaved to them. When and as I see myself going/manipulating myself by going into sadness/anxiety/depression when I stop myself from wishing/wanting/desiring to follow the energetic pattern of good feelings - I stop and I breathe. Instead I remain here in the breath and I stop all the backchat and I stand within self-responsibility and self-sufficiency.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into anxiety/fear of loosing my 'good energies' and energetic relationship with X whenever I see/perceive that I could be with her but decide not to when it is not common sense because I would only support my addiction to good feelings. I realize that I am experiencing the addiction I have created within my energetic relationship with X that I am now stopping and not accepting and allowing to direct me and possess me. When and as I see myself going into anxiety/fear of loosing my 'good energies' and energetic relationship with X whenever I see/perceive that I could be with her but decide not to as it is not common sense - I stop and I breathe. Instead I focus on my breath here and direct myself within common sense and what is best for all and stop all backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into self-pity/sadness and create the feeling/perception of loneliness when I am not with X and when I stop and do not participate in the wishes/wants/desires to get the 'good feelings' that I remember experiencing when being in an energetic relationship with X. I realize that I am creating these emotions/feelings myself and that I have to stop the polarity game and stop feeling sorry for myself and stand up for myself and all Life equally and be here in the breath in self-sufficiency and direct myself in common sense and what is best for all to free myself from energetic enslavement with which I compromise and limit myself. When and as I see myself going into self-pity/sadness and creating the feeling/perception of loneliness and feeling sorry for myself when I am not with X and when I stop and do not participate in the wishes/wants/desires to get the 'good feelings' that I remember experiencing when being in an energetic relationship with X - I stop and I breathe. Instead I give it all back to myself until I am whole and self-sufficient and I direct myself here in common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself by going into memories of my relationship with X and believing that this is who I am and replaying them again and again in my mind and feel sad and sorry for myself, believing that by removing/deleting these definitions/energy addictions I will delete and remove myself and be in great pain/sorrow, instead of realizing that I am freeing myself from the energetic addictions and mind limitations I have created for myself and that this is really insignificant in comparison to all the pain others have to go through that don't even have a chance to make a difference in this world because the have no food/shelter/water and basic needs. When and as I see myself compromising myself by going into memories of my relationship with X and believing that this is who I am and replaying them again and again in my mind and feeling sad and sorry for myself - I stop and I breathe. Instead I realize and understand that this is insignificant in comparison to all the pain others have to go through that have no basic needs and dignity and I stop emotions/feelings and I stop feeling sorry for myself and write and apply myself in common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to still want to hang on to the desires and hope of having an energetic relationship with X. I realize that with this I am compromising myself and her by still not wanting to stop and remove the energetic addiction and self-limitation and so making my/our suffering longer, instead of simply actually applying self-forgiveness and self-application and freeing myself from this self-abuse through emotions/feelings and doing what is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment