Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 13 - Gamer character

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define me as a gamer and think/believe/perceive that a gamer is who I actually really am, instead of realizing that this is just a character I created for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel proud that I am good at playing games when someone is interested in my gamer character and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the gamer character as a way to define/compare myself to others and make myself feel 'more (special) than' others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my gamer character and games as a way to escape the reality of this world where I forget about everything and focus only on my energetic experiences while playing a game where I look for/wish/want/desire to create feelings of excitement/adrenalin/adventure/accomplishment and be the winner, instead of stopping the energy addictions to feelings/emotions and being here in the breath as self-expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into excitement and memories whenever I think about playing games, instead of realizing that with this I support my energetic addiction to the positive feelings I create for myself while playing games.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine/daydream about (playing) games game consoles in order to create the feeling of excitement in myself, instead of realizing that with this I continue my addiction to the feeling of excitement instead of being here in the breath and not accepting and allowing myself to go into backchat/daydreaming about games and game consoles.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into the gamer character whenever I imagine/see my computer/gaming console where I bring up the memories of experiences/feelings I have connected with them, instead of staying here in the breath and not accepting and allowing myself to go into memories/feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish/want/desire to experience the excitement of playing/getting a new game/gaming console instead of realizing that I have to stop this energetic addiction through which I limit and abuse myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create the feeling of excitement by watching pictures/movies of games/gaming consoles on the internet and imagining how I would play them/use them and how I would feel and thus already creating the feelings/experience of excitement as the gaming character in my mind, instead of stopping myself with breath and not going into feelings/wishes/wants and stopping the addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for satisfaction in games in the form of feelings of excitement, accomplishment and winning, instead of removing the energetic addictions of positive feelings and being satisfied with myself here in the physical in every breath as I move and direct myself within common sense and what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop my energetic addictions as the gamer character by using self-forgiveness and self-correction to stop myself and stay here in the breath, directing self within common sense and what is best for all Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment