Friday, October 29, 2010

2010 - Sleeping 4 hours is enough

I usually sleep for 7 or 8 hours a day but last two days I've noticed a change. Two days ago I talked with a friend about sleeping and how 4-6 hours is more than enough and that anything more is actually a mindfucked habit. Later that night I woke up exactly after 4 hour of sleep, ready to go to work because I thought it's time to go but it was just 3:30 am. So I didn't know what else to do and I went back to sleep. And the next day (yesterday) the same thing happened. I woke up and I didn't feel sleepy or tired or anything. But again I found excuses why not to get up so I fell asleep again. :D Until now when I tried to sleep less I felt tired and sleepy when I woke up but now I don't anymore. That's great, all I have to do now is to actually get up and stop wasting my time with sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I got the same experience. Many times I wake up by myself very early, but then continue to sleep. I once woke up just two hours after I went to bed, and it was so strange, that I convinced myself that I am certainly not rested enough, so I prolonged my sleep. I am now pushing myself to get up right after I wake up automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blaž, sleeping less has been tougher than most things. During the summer I had no problems but now during the cold days I often oversleep and wake up tired. Today I pushed through the excuse of winter time.

    ReplyDelete