Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 96 - In-fear-iorities part 3

When do I feel inferior:

- When someone is judging me.
- When I judge myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself feel inferior when someone is judging and comparing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when someone is judging and comparing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start judging and comparing myself when I see/perceive others judging and comparing me or others.

When and as I see myself feeling inferior, taking it personally and judging, comparing myself when others are comparing me or others - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that being different in any way does not make me inferior/superior and does not change my or another's equal value as Life. Therefore I do no accept and allow myself to feel inferior/superior when and as I see/perceive others judging, comparing me or others and I do not accept and allow myself to judge, define and change my value in comparison through mind polarity, instead I live the realization that me and everyone is equal in value as Life.

- When someone has more money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to people that have more money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to people that have less money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge, compare and define value of people and living being according to how much money they are worth/they have. I realize and understand that Life itself is the most valuable and that all Life is equal in value and that defining any other value to life implies separation from life and so abuse of life. Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to look at the value of Life through money, instead I live the realization that Life itself is the greatest value and that all Life is equal in value.

- When someone has something 'better'/'newer' than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I see/perceive that someone has something better/newer than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior when I see/perceive that I have something newer/better than someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to envy another when I see/perceive that one has something newer/better than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to have what I see another has when I think/perceive that what one has is better than what I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete and compare with others through the material things and possessions.

When and as I see myself comparing myself with others through material possessions - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am creating a polarity construct where I feel positive when I believe that what I have is better than what another has and where I feel negative when I believe that what another has is better than what I have. Therefore I do not accept and allow myself to exist within this polarity of positive/negative and I bring myself back here and breathe.

- When someone has something I don't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I see that someone has something that I don't and/or can't have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior when I can have something that others can't have and/or don't have access to.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to create a wish/want/desire for things within myself that I can't have and/or don't have access to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself as not being good enough or smart/experienced enough when I see I don't/can't have things that others have and to within this make myself inferior and feel bad about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for having things I don't/can't have as being selfish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create anger and spitefulness within myself towards people who have more than me and who have things that I can't/don't have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to envy people who have things that I don't/can't have.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of the wish/want/need for material things, therefore I commit myself to let go of this addiction to the material things I don't really need and to stop the polarity of superiority/inferiority where I compare myself with others in relation to what I have/don't have and what others have/don't have.

I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to feel inferior when I see someone that has something I don't/can't have and I commit myself to no more feel superior when I have something that others don't have.

I will continue in the next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment