Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 95 - In-fear-iorities part 2

Continuing with the inferiority points:

- When I believe I should know something and I don't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I believe that I should know something that I don't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that it is shameful when someone does not know something that one should/that I or others expected that one would know but didn't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people who don't know what I expected they would as inferior, stupid, irresponsible and to believe that they should be ashamed of themselves.

When and as I see myself judging another for not knowing something that I/others expected one will - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I would also not want to be judged or laughed at but assisted with the point I didn't know/understand yet. I commit myself to not judge people who don't know/understand what I/others expected them they will, instead I direct myself in breath to assist them.

- When I forget something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that I should never forget anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others when they forget something as stupid, less than/inferior to me or those who don't forget and to within this judge myself when I forget something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that knowing specific data/information out of memory is important and that this defines ones intelligence. I realize and understand that any data can be looked up and so judging people by what they know from the memory is an abuse where we make/define knowledge as information more important than actual life itself. Therefore I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to judge anyone based on the information they know or not know and their memory, instead I look and see others for what they really are here in the physical, which is life equal.

- When someone has done something I'd like to but didn't yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to another who has done somehting I'd like but didn't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to another when I have done something that another hasn't done. I realize and understand that I am with this constantly comparing myself with others and so competing with others where I exist in a polarity of inferiority/superiority. I commit myself to stop existing within this inferiority/superiority polarity game of comparison and judgment, instead I commit myself to accept myself as equal to all here in every breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that one's experience(s) define one's worth/value and to in this define people with more experience and superior to those with less experience. I realize and understand that it is impossible for all to have the same experience and that in fact the experience that one had does not impact/define or change one's value as life as it is always equal to the value of all life and so I commit myself to not judge/define my value or value of others by how much experience they have, instead I see the equal value in all as Life always.

- When someone shows me something about myself that I didn't know/realize yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel embarrassed, inferior and to judge myself this way when one shows me something about myself that I haven't yet realized/noticed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and define the fact that someone sees/realizes/knows something about me that I don't as embarrassing and to within this judge myself as inferior and be embarrassed. I realize and understand that this is nothing to be embarrassed about because we all exist in a way where it is harder to see self and self's patterns when one lives them and so we can help each other to point out each others patterns. Instead of being ashamed and feel inferior I can be grateful for such support and I commit myself to not accept and allow myself anymore to go into self-judgement and inferiority, but to instead breathe and use such support as to improve myself.

- When someone is older.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to someone that is older than me. I realize and understand that I have connected this with the idea of experience and the belief that older people have more authority and should be feared and respected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that older people have more authority/power just because they are older.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I should fear older people because I believe they have power over me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have created the fear of older people when I was a child because older people were stronger than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that older people are stronger than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior towards younger people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that younger people should show me respect.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see people off all ages for what they really are here in the physical, which is equal as Life in every way no matter what one thinks/believes of oneself or another or how one presents oneself or how much money one has or what one's status and place in today's system of abuse.

I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to define myself as superior/inferior towards other people and to see and treat all equally as Life as as how I would like to be treated.

- When someone is angry at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to another when one is angry with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when I see/perceive that one is angry with me. I realize and understand that I am responsible for my thoughts/reactions and that another's thoughts/reactions are not to be taken personally as then I am unable to stand as Life here and assist/act in a way that is best for all. I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to react with inferiority and take it personally when one is angry with me anger or when one reacts towards me with emotions. Instead I breathe and I direct myself to assist another the way I would like to be assisted.

- When someone is yelling at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear for my life and create a fear of pain and react with inferiority when on yells at me. I realize and understand that I have created this reaction pattern when I was a child and got scared when parents started yelling at me because I did not understand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect someone yelling at me with punishment and pain and to within this react wit inferiority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when one is yelling at me. I realize and understand that yelling is not to be taken personally as it is not about me but about how ones expresses oneself in a particular situation. Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to react with inferiority when one is yelling at me but to instead breathe and listen and direct myself in a way that is best for all.

I will continue in the next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment