Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 94 - In-fear-iorities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being wrong, being shown that I am wrong and realizing that what I thought, believed is wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed, inferior, not good enough, less than when I am being shown that I am wrong and/or that I made a mistake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that admitting that I am wrong and that I made a mistake means that I am inferior, less than, not good enough and that this is shameful.
I realize and understand that anyone can make a mistake and that a mistake is not to be judged but recognized and accepted as a point where I can improve and make myself better. Therefore I commit myself to not judge myself and feel inferior, less than, not good enough and be ashamed of myself when I am wrong and/or when I made a mistake, instead I am thankful for the fact that I was shown the mistake and I use the point to improve myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will go the wrong way with my process and that I will have to do it all over again.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself make the justification of 'I don't want to go the wrong way and do it all over again' to create fear within myself and to then not do my process. I realize and understand that creating such fears and justifications will not help me in any way. I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to create a justification of 'I don't want to go the wrong way and do it all over again' and to no more accept and allow myself to be directed by the fear of 'going the wrong way' or 'doing something wrong' and then having to do it again, instead I direct myself in breath and simply correct and realign myself whenever I see that I am wrong or not effective in a point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if exposing myself and then being laughed at and be rejected, degraded. I realize and understand that I judge and degrade myself and so when I remove the self-judgment and self-degradation I will not be moved or affected by others laughing, judging, degrading me as I will always be in breath and understand that other's judgments show their own minds. I commit myself to no more fear of exposing myself and to no more judge myself and degrade myself as I understand that this will not help me in any way and I commit myself to let go of any reactions that I might have to others with written self-forgiveness and to not take things personally.

Fear that someone will expose something that I didn't know/realize about myself and then be ashamed - judging myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that someone will expose something that I didn't yet know/realize about myself and that I will then feel ashamed and inferior. I realize and understand that there is no need for me to judge myself as inferior and feel ashamed as this will not help me in any way. I realize and understand that I can be grateful for every such point as I can use it to improve myself. I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to be directed by the fear of someone showing me a point that I did not yet know/realize about myself and I commit myself to be grateful for it and to use it to improve and realign myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and use the excuse of judging myself as not being good enough and doing something good enough in order to avoid it and not do it at all. I realize and understand that I can only improve myself by doing what I can in every moment and then correcting and realigning myself as I get the feedback and as I get more experienced. I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to judge myself and what I do as not good enough and to not use this as an excuse to not do blogs, videos, something at all, instead I direct myself in breath to do what I can the best I can without judgmentsand I use the feedback to improve and realign myself in common sense and according to what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others when I write blogs, do videos, talk, work with others or do something. I realize and understand that within this I judge and compare myself where I create superiority/inferiority constructs that I then use as a motivator/demotivator instead of directing myself in breathe here equal. I commit myself to not judge, compare and compete with others when I write blogs, make videos, talk or work with others or alone but to direct myself in breath here as equal and I commit myself to not take any feedback personally but to be grateful for it and use it to improve myself and realign myself to what is best for all.

Where can I see inferiority points coming up within myself?

- When someone laughs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I see/perceive that someone is laughing (at me) and to immediately think/believe that I am the one being laughed at when I hear someone laughing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that it is embarrassing and degrading if one laughs at you and to within this feel inferior and ashamed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to laugh at others because of judging them and to within this feel superior to another and be spiteful to another. I realize and understand that I am with this creating the polarity construct where I feel superior when I laugh at others and inferior when others laugh at me Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to laugh at another because of judgment and spitefulness, instead I stand equal to another and consider another as myself and act as I would like others to act if I was in their place.

I will continue with the inferiority points in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment