Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 3 - Clearing my starting point

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of what others might think about my blog and my writings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare and judge myself and my writings with other people's writings, instead of realizing that I have to re-establish the starting point of writing my blogs for self, to be self-honest with self and to help myself remove my patterns and walk my process in self-trust, regardless of what others say, think, believe and how they perceive, judge my blogs/writings.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have started to write this blog out of fear of what others might say about me if I don't.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise my self-trust in walking my process whenever someone judges me or tells me that I am failing, will fail, will never make it.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself and stand by my decision that I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself and my decisions by going into doubt whenever someone judges me/my decisions and tries to impose his/her own ideas/beliefs/perceptions of how I should be making my decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself, my self-trust and my decisions by fearing other people's possible reactions to my decisions.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to live my decisions by going into self-doubt and by discussing my decisions with others to see what they might think because I fear that my decision will make them 'unhappy'.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to talk openly with others about decisions that also effect them because I am afraid of their reactions and conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear other's reactions and conflict when talking about decisions when I know I won't satisfy their expectations/wishes/wants/desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base my decisions on what will make others happy instead of looking at self in self honesty and making my decisions based on what is most practical and common sensical within my process in that moment and according to what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into self-blame and guilt whenever my decisions do not meet other people's wishes/wants/desires/anticipations/expectations, instead of realizing that I cannot and will not ever be able to make other people happy and satisfied and so I must focus on walking my process in self-honesty and making my decisions according to what I am able to do/walk/handle in that specific moment in my process and according to what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame myself as a failure whenever I am not able to walk through all my fears/constructs at once and push myself into situations towards which I experience strong fears/resistances, instead of realizing that I must walk my process in self-honesty to do what I am able to do/handle in that moment towards what is best for all but without pushing myself into situations where I would compromise myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to please others within my decisions instead of self-honestly looking at myself and making decisions based on what I am able to walk within my process in that moment without compromising myself, but still pushing myself to expand myself and do what is best for all.

I commit myself to write my blogs and walk my process for myself in self-honesty, to birth myself as life here and do what's best for all and not to 'impress' or 'prove' myself to others who might be reading my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment