Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 14 - Farewell character

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into the farewell character whenever I say goodbye and part from people who I know and enjoy being with. When and as I see myself going into a farewell character - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into sadness and to define/see/perceive the act/moment of parting from people as sad. When and as I see myself going into sadness when departing from people - I stop and I breathe. Instead I do SF on the trigger point and I stay here in the breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that parting from people who I know/like is more important/special than parting from anyone else and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define/see/perceive the people I know/like as more important/special than others. When and as I see myself seeing parting from people as important/special - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and direct myself in common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see/realize that I think/believe/perceive that parting from people who I know/like is more important/special because I have defined these people as 'more important' than other and gave them higher value in my mind than to other people. When and as I see myself defining some people as more important/special than others - I stop and I breathe. I realize that with this I create separation. Instead I stay here in the breath and stand equal to all Life here and regard everyone equally within what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into memories of what I experienced with the people I am parting from in the moment we part where I try to capture the experience and memorize it and give it a special value so that I could later remember it and re-experience it in my mind and then define myself through these memories. I realize that with this I enslave myself through memories and characters instead of simply being here in the breath and not defining myself through pictures/memories/feelings/emotions and instead just being here in the breath and directing myself in common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine what people I am parting from will do and where will they go after we part and then try to imagine what I will miss if/when I am not with them and then try to compare what I imagined my experience will be like from the moment of parting onward to what their experience will be like and then try to see which experience will be 'better' and then imagine others having 'better' experience and me having 'boring' experience and so go into sadness and the feeling of missing out, instead of realizing that I am within this continuing to limit/enslave myself to the idea of experience and chasing the 'perfect'/'best' experience from the perspective of feelings/emotions. When and as I see myself to imagine what people I am parting from will do and where will they go after we part - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I find parting sad and uncomfortable I actually fear of loosing the experience that I have created with people I am parting from in terms of feelings/emotions/thoughts. I realize that I am still holding onto the wish/want/desire to have energetic experiences with people with which I limit and enslave myself and abuse self and others. When and as I see myself fearing of loosing the experience that I have created with people - I stop and I breath. Instead I stay here in the breath and apply self-forgiveness and self-corrections and direct myself here in the physical to not go into the mind back-chat and irrational fears but direct myself here in the breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish/want/desire to be with people from the starting point of having a great experience in terms of feelings/emotions so that I wouldn't miss out the 'great energetic fun' that I imagine others have when I am not with them. I realize that with this I still accept and allow myself to be directed/controlled by my own energetic experiences as feeling/emotions where I only focus on myself and my own experiences, instead of directing myself here in the breath in common sense and according to what is best for all. When and as I see myself wishing/wanting/desiring to be with people from the starting point of having a great energetic experience - I stop and I breathe. Instead I look at the starting point and use self-forgiveness and self-correction to stop and remove the energetic addictions and align myself accordign to what is best for all here in the physical.

I commit myself to stop and remove the farewell character with self-forgiveness and self-correction and I commit myself to stop defining people as more than/less than according to who I know and who don't.

I commit myself to stop and remove my addictions and wishes/wants/desires for energetic experiences and align myself according to practical common sense and what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment