Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 4 - Competition / Comparison

When playing basketball or some other sports I often experience fears that come from comparison and competition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see/perceive playing basketball or other sports as a competition where I either win or lose, instead of realizing that this is an energetic mind polarity game where I compare myself with others and according to that define myself as either more than or less than. Whenever I see myself comparing myself and competing with others where I fear of loosing and being 'less than' - I stop and I breathe. Instead I accept myself and all others as equal regardless of the result or win/lose, better/worse comparisons and definitions. I play the game for fun and recreation and I accept myself and others as equal even when I miss, make mistakes or are not in the same level as others in terms of any kind of criteria.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as less than whenever I miss, make a mistake, instead of realizing that missing/making a mistake does not define me as who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into fear/nervousness of missing/making a mistake whenever I throw the ball/make my play, instead of realizing that it does not matter if I succeed or fail as this does not define me as 'more than' or 'less than' in any way. Whenever I see myself going into fear/nervousness when it is my turn to make my play - I stop and breathe. Instead I do not compare myself and I don't care/think about what the result of my play will be, I simply enjoy myself here in my body while playing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that others will make angry/spiteful comments when I miss/make a mistake. I realize that missing/making a mistake does not define me as less than in any way. Whenever I see myself fearing missing/making a mistake and feeling 'less than' - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stay here in the breath and do not go into back chat and comparison and enjoy moving in my physical body.


Comparing myself to other men:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to other men and compete with them to 'prove' myself as better or equal because I don't want to feel less than and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that girls will not like me if I am not equal or 'better than' other man. I realize that I create my own judgment of being less than when I start to compare myself to other men and that wanting to be liked by other women comes from the desire to be able to have sex with any woman. When and as I see myself comparing myself to other men - I stop and I breathe. Instead I accept myself and other men as equals. When and as I see myself desiring to be able to have sex with any woman - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stop the sex backchat and I do no participate in arousing myself with thoughts/pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment