Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 6 - Energetic quarrel games, manipulations

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame one for manipulating me, instead of realizing that I am equally responsible and so have to correct myself to not allow any kind of manipulation anymore.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger and take it personal when someone blames me or tries to manipulate me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand up for myself and be self-directive and to want/need/desire others to give me direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into fear when X tells me that something horrible/dangerous can happen if I do not talk/speak/interact with X.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be afraid that I will be responsible for X and what X does if I don't comply with X, instead of realizing that we are all self-responsible and that we all manifest our own consequences.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that using another persons words and phrases to validate/impose one's own point of view or what one wants is self-deception and abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and win an energetic quarrel game instead of stopping to participate in it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to have the last say in an energetic quarrel game instead of stopping to participate in it.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I can only stop an energetic quarrel game by actually stopping to participate in it completely.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stop participating in an energetic quarrel game completely, even when I see/realize it for what it is. When and as I see myself or another being energetic and making an energetic quarrel game - I stop and I breathe. Instead I do not participate in it and I stop talking and remove myself to not allow abuse.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself that I am able to stop participating in an energetic quarrel game.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger/annoyance when one makes sly remarks or tries to provoke a reaction from me by making me feel a certain way. When and as I see myself reacting or another trying to provoke a reaction by making a sly remark - I stop and I breathe. I do not participate in the energy game and I do not speak and if remarks continue I remove myself to not allow abuse.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am equally responsible for/supporting the abuse if I participate and do not stop and remove myself from an energetic game regardless of whether I am making or receiving a provocation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into fear whenever X sends me a message/walks into the bedroom/sits besides me and stares at me with backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that someone starring at me always has backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel scared/insecure when someone is starring at me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel scared when X is starring at me and to fear that X is building up anger and will react towards me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine/anticipate an attack/manipulation from X and think/believe that X will manipulate me whenever X sends me a message/walks into the bedroom/sits besides me and stares at me with backchat and so go into fear, instead of simply being here breathing and not allowing myself to participate in energetic games.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger and go into shame and take it personal when someone makes fun of me and laughs at me, instead of not blaming/judging/comparing myself and staying here in the breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment