Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear loosing safety/security/comfort within the system.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to let go of the fear of loosing safety/security/comfort within the system and within this allowing myself and my decisions to be influenced by this fear, instead of looking practically at what is here and making decisions based on practicality and common sense and in a way that is best for all.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to my perceived/believed relationships as "who am I supposed to be" towards other (individual) people, instead of realizing that all perceived relations in fact only exist in my mind and are not real.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to let go of all my perceive mind relations towards other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself and associate myself as who I am through X.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of not defining myself through others and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that mind associations towards others is what will give me safety, self-worth, self-value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as who I am according to my education and achieved educational/profession papers/titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment