Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 17 - I cannot concentrate character

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that I cannot concentrate if music is playing/people are talking or in the room. I realize that I use this to manipulate myself to not face myself and overcome the resistance. When and as I see myself thinking/believing/perceiving that I cannot concentrate if music is playing/people are talking or in the room - I stop and I breathe. Instead I direct myself in the breath and overcome the resistance by moving myself to face myself and do what I intended.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive there have to be certain conditions met before I can concentrate, like silence. I realize that I manipulate myself to avoid facing myself and doing what I intended. When and as I see myself thinking/believing/perceiving that there have to be certain conditions met before I can concentrate, like silence - I stop and I breathe. Instead I stop the mind/backchat with breathing and direct myself to face myself and do what I intended.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that concentration demands effort, instead of realizing that this is just an idea in my mind. When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that concentration demands effort - I stop and I breathe. Instead I direct myself here in the breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the thought/belief "I cannot concentrate right now" as an excuse to not face myself and push through the resistance. When and as I see myself use the thought/belief "I cannot concentrate right now" as an excuse to not face myself and direct myself - I stop and I breathe. Instead I breathe and direct myself.

I commit myself to no more manipulate/compromise myself by believing and thinking that I cannot concentrate in certain situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment