Monday, January 5, 2015

My Declaration of Principle: 14. Relationships as Agreements

The 14th principle I am committing myself to live by is the principle of Relationships as Agreements, meaning: individuals coming together using agreements as a platform to one-on-one expand, grow and develop as individuals in life and living to support/assist each other unconditionally to reach their utmost potential where the agreement is a coming together of individuals understanding what it means to stand as equals and to stand as one.

What this means in practice is that I will not base my relationships with others on my emotions and feelings or other selfish - only what I want - impulses that I pop up within me from my mind-consciousness system. Instead, I will observe myself in self-honesty through the help of writing and make sure that how I create my relationships with others and what I base them on, is not only best for me, but equally best for the other person, where we can both help each other to expand as who we are as living beings. Not limit each other, like people do when they for example fall in love with someone and then make themselves believe that they cannot live without the other person - this is complete self-limitation and self-diminishment. To achieve this goal, I also have to remove all my emotional patterns that I have been experiencing and creating in the past, such as attraction, love, desire, envy, hate and any others with which I limited myself within my relationships with others.

Within this I also realize how everything that I see within other people is just a reflection of myself. If I hate or judge another, it is because I have created this pattern of thought towards that person within myself and so I am responsible to stop the pattern of hate and judgement, because I am diminishing and limiting both myself and the other person when I participate in it.
Also if I desire to be with another person it is because I see something within that person that I believe I do not have and am separate from, but the solution is not for me to seek for this in another person, instead I learn to give and gift it to myself by myself, because I am the one separating myself from it in the first place by starting to believe that I do not have what I see within another person.

As I take self-responsibility for myself as I described above, I will become my own best support as I always should be and so I will also be able to support others in the best possible way by being an example of how to change self and become a better human being that constantly expands the potential of not only self, but also helps others to do so, by learning and teaching how to be a self-directive human being that is not inferior to one's own emotions and feeling / mind-consciousness system.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment