Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 190 - My Declaration of Principle: 10. Making Love Visible


The 10th principle I commit myself to live by is the principle of: Making Love Visible – through me not accepting/allowing anything less than my utmost potential, I support those in my life to reach their utmost potential, to love them as I have shown love to myself by gifting to me my utmost potential, the best life/living experience and show others as I have shown myself what it means to LIVE.

Through walking my process of applying self-honesty and self-forgiveness I firstly start loving myself by stopping the self-blame, self-hatred, self-judgment and other self-abuse, where I make sure that I give myself attention and care. With this I stop suppressing my own problems (thoughts and emotional reactions) that come up within me and take complete self-responsibility for them, where I make sure that I align my living principles to practical common sense and what is Best for All. This means that I create relationships with others based on the understanding that we are all equal as Life and that separation between us is actually not real, because it is just a selfish perception of spite within my mind, that I used to justify my selfishness, my ego, my ignorance and my abuse towards others.

Walking and applying this practically is a process of conscious effort to change myself practically, where I for example examine where do I react to others with anger, blame and spitefulness, forgive these emotions, thoughts and patterns of behavior and then apply the correction practically, where I don't react anymore to another emotionally. Instead I understand that I don't have to take what others do personally, but put myself into their shoes and see what they are going through and so, based on my realizations and self-correction, stand as support for them, where I listen, understand and explain how I have dealt with such and similar problems another is facing and how I have learned to take responsibility for myself, to be my own solution to every problem that I created and become aware of.

Within such constant practical application I take self-responsibility for myself where I learn to live the word care and love practically, not as an emotion that is sometimes here and sometimes transformed into hate and spite. And as I gave an example above, this is how I make love actually visible through the ways I change myself in how I approach myself, other people and any situation that needs to be directed in a way that is Best for All.

Making love visible often also means to help me and others to see what I/they don't really want to see by being brutally self-honest and finding the core of the problem within me or another, as only by taking self-responsibility for the primary cause of the problem within ourselves, we can truly remove it by changing ourselves and standing as a solution. This means that I must push myself though the fears and perceived limitations and make sure that I do not accept any bullshit from myself or another, because only by going beyond the fears and perceived limitations can we truly extend our potential and so make sure that we become the best we can be.

There cannot be any visible love if we simply allow ourselves and each other to stagnate within our comfort zones that we trapped ourselves into because of our fears and emotions. It is our responsibility to constantly encourage ourselves and each other to break all self-limitations and stop all the ignorance, until we can be sure that all abuse of Life has been stopped and prevented.

No comments:

Post a Comment