Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 26 - Relationship points



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be attached to my partner and give her a special place in my mind where I attach/connect with her all the good/positive memories that I experienced with her. I realize that this special memories are not real and were never mine as they can be lost and deleted at any time and so I fear losing what I never really had. When and as I see myself fearing to loose the special memories and definitions of my partner - I stop and I breathe. Instead I bring myself here in the breath and apply self-forgiveness and self-corrective application on whatever comes up that I am still hanging onto and fear losing.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what will happen if I remove the special definitions of my partner and become self-directive and self-sufficient, instead of realizing that I actually fear being here with myself in self-direction and making myself self-sufficient and self-responsible. When and as I see myself fearing what will happen if I remove the special definitions of/attachments to my partner - I stop and I breathe. Instead I realize: I will become self-directive, self-sufficient, self-responsible and have self-trust to stand as one and equal and not fear losing anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold on to the memories of me and my partner and define them as positive and special instead of being here in the breath and deleting all and any memories that come up in the mind. I realize that if I do not stop and delete this memories and my special attachments/definitions of them I will only get emotional and fear losing them or wish having them and fuck myself into eternity by cycling through them. When and as I see myself holding onto the memories of me and my partner - I stop and I breathe. Instead I apply self-forgiveness and self-correction and be here in the breath and don't compromise myself with them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold on to the wish/desire to be with my partner again and have a special relationship with her, instead of realizing that I am just fearing to delete and remove all my special attachments to her. When and as I see myself holding onto the wish/desire to be with my partner again and have a special relationship with her - I stop and I breathe. Instead I do the self-forgiveness statements and self correction to stop the desire/wish and be here in the breath as self-sufficient.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that my partner fulfills me. I realize that with this I allow myself to be flawed and dependent. When and as I see myself thinking/believing/perceiving that my partner fulfills me - I stop and I breathe. Instead I fulfill myself alone and stand as self-sufficient, self-fulfilling being and I commit myself to expand myself wherever I see I am still flawed and dependent on others to fulfill me.


No comments:

Post a Comment