Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 27 - I'm busy don't bother me character


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into fear of others and introvert myself whenever I come close to strangers and/or see/perceive that I could get into contact with them, instead of breathing and directing myself here in the moment.

I commit myself to not avoid (contact with) 'strangers' and to breathe and stop all self-judgments and backchat through self-forgiveness and self-correction to stand as an equal with others as with self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear contact and avoid eye contact with people to avoid any conversation/interaction and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what others will think about me/how they will judge me, instead of realizing that I have to stop my own self-judgment and be here in the breath.

I commit myself to stop all self-judgments and fears about interaction with other people through breathing, self-forgiveness and self-correction to stan clear here in the breath in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into 'I am busy don't bother me' character, where I pretend I am very focused on what I am doing and wouldn't like to be bothered, whenever I fear / don't want to get in contact with other people. When and as I see myself going into 'I am busy don't bother me' character - I stop and I breathe. I stay here in the breath and direct myself within practical common sense.

I commit myself to stop and remove and not use the 'I am busy don't bother me' character to avoid contact with other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about what other people might think about me when I am around them, instead of being here in the breath in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into backchat and think about other people when I see them, where I make judgments, comparisons, opinions, beliefs about them. I realize that within this I create my own fear of what others might think about me. When ad as I see myself going into backchat about other people - I stop and I breathe. Instead I remain here in the breath and focus on the physical.

I commit myself to stop all backchat, judgments, comparisons, opinions, beliefs about other people with effective breathing and self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become irritated / angry when I see / perceive that someone bothered/disturbed me. I realize that I create this situation myself where I think / believe / perceive that I shouldn't be disturbed / bothered because I fear that I will lose my direction / focus. When and as I see myself fearing of being bothered - I stop and I breathe. When and as I see myself thinking / believing that someone is bothering me and get irritated / angry - I stop and I breathe. Instead I remain here in the breath and direct the situation according to practical common sense.

I commit myself to not get irritated / angry when I am doing something / am focused on something and someone else wants my attention or interrupts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment