Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 28 - Avoiding Strangers

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid strangers and talking with unfamiliar people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear strangers and unfamiliar people and their judgements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge and compare myself and others when I am around people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to constantly think about how could I fit in and be accepted by other people when being with them.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to accept myself when I am around people / strangers.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that strangers and unfamiliar people are no different than any other person I know and are actually the same as I am, with the same problems, thoughts, fears, etc.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel uncomfortable, uneasy, tense when around strangers and unfamiliar people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think / believe / perceive that I have to defend myself and be 'tough' around strangers and unfamiliar people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think / believe / perceive that I have to fight for my equal position with others when around strangers and unfamiliar people, instead of just accepting myself as an equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the pattern of going into fear and self-judgement when speaking with strangers and unfamiliar people, instead of breathing and being here in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think / believe / perceive that there is nothing I can talk about with strangers and unfamiliar people and think / believe / perceive that this is normal and how it should be when I am with people.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I can be relaxed with all people no matter where I am.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be relaxed when around people / strangers / unfamiliar people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think / believe / perceive that when I speak to someone I have to always show / teach something new and be in a teacher/giver character, instead of simply sharing myself here in the moment as an equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge people with specific beliefs / ways of living as completely brainwashed and closed for anything new and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think / believe / perceive that speaking with people with specific beliefs / ways of living is a waste of time, instead of realizing that by participating / interacting with all people equally I expand myself and get to know myself better and how the world works.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think / believe / perceive that I have to always stand as a perfect example of common sense and what is best for all when being around others and or talking with others / strangers and within this creating fear of not being like this, instead of realizing that I am walking my process and so being self-honest in the every here moment and sharing myself according to how I already understand myself and the world and the principles of common sense and what is best for all and not trying to present myself as something 'more than' as an idea of who I would like to be and within this sharing knowledge and information that I do not actually live or understand yet myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to immediately reject other people's ideas / beliefs instead of listening to them and reflecting myself within what they are saying and sharing myself as what I have realized as myself as an equal as another according to common sense and what is best for all within the points that are shared.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into superiority whenever I see / perceive someone talking / doing something that I already realized is a mind-fuck and don't do any more, instead of sharing myself and what I realized equally as another and stand as an example of change to others so that we may all realize ourselves faster according to common sense and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into inferiority whenever I see / perceive someone is talking / doing something that I haven't realized yet or haven't made the self-correction yet, instead of taking the opportunity to reflect myself and see / realize where and how I am still not aligned with common sense and what is best for all and walking the self-forgiveness, self-correction and self-application.

No comments:

Post a Comment