Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 - ending fear - this is the word I gift to myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of taking responsibility to find a suitable flat for me to move into.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of speaking with the owner of the flat as an equal.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid to stand equal to and as the owner.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid to speak up and stand for what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid to question the owner where it is common sense to ask questions whenever things are not clear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see and define myself as less then the owner and to justify my self-definition as less then with the excuse that he is more knowledgeable and more experienced, instead of being self-responsible and standing one and equal with the owner to make sure that the agreement is what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of making a conflict between me and the owner instead of realizing that by taking self-responsibility I can direct the situation to be what is best for all and so make sure that I don't subdue myself to the feeling of being 'less then' and letting the owner impose only what is best for him.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being scammed instead of taking self-responsibility and making sure that everything is written as an agreement and understood in a way that is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of making a bad impression to the owner instead of realizing that this is self-sabotage and to take self-responsibility to direct self in common sense and what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of breaking the deal/agreement because of not being humble and not subduing myself to the owner instead of realizing that by doing this I support the abuse, thus I take self-responsibility and self-direction to stand equal to the owner and directing the situation in self-honesty and the way that is Best for All.

I do not accept and allow myself to subdue myself to anyone or anything because this is abuse of Life and I take full self-responsibility in every moment, to be self-honest and do what is Best for All.
I do not accept and allow myself to be afraid of anyone or anything and I do not accept and allow myself to define myself as less then anyone else as this is abuse of Life.
I do not accept and allow myself to fear rejection, to fear conflict and to fear speaking up for myself as Life as One as Equal as What is Best for All because I understand that this must be done in order to stop the abuse of Life and to make sure that I stand as the principle of Life as what is Best for All, where I do not accept and allow any abuse of Life and where I make sure that I always do in self-honesty what is Best for All Life.

I do not accept and allow myself do doubt my self, to doubt my self-honesty and to doubt my self-direction and my will to do and stand as Life here in practicality as what is Best for All.

I do not accept and allow myself to be afraid to lose everything through which I still define myself as, because I understand that it is all fake and designed and accepted and allowed by myself to limit me as Life and to subdue me and suppress me as what I really am as Life here in oneness and equality.
I do not accept and allow myself to suppress myself with emotions and feelings of fear and by defining self as less then. I am equal to all that is Here as Life.

I do not accept and allow myself to doubt in myself ever again. I stop my fears and I breathe and I laugh and I speak up and I express in self-honesty what is Here and I take full self-responsibility and full self-direction to focus on my process of self-correction to become One and Equal as Life Here. I do whatever it takes to break, delete and destroy any mind patterns that I accepted and allowed into and as myself and through which I limit myself and subdue myself to. I promise to myself to stop the abuse of self as Life and to make sure that I walk in every breath the self-correction in self-honesty.

I promise this to myself as I stand Here in self-honesty and I am my witness and my judge and I will not accept and allow anything less from myself than total self-honesty and self-direction to correct self in every breath as long as it takes and until it is done. This is the word that I give to myself and I mark my word and I check my word in every breath to make sure that I am Living to my word, as my Word and I make and create myself as The Living Word as Life as What is Best for All in Oneness and Equality.

1 comment: