Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011 - Answering Susanne Hahn

I have received the following private message on FaceBook from Susanne:
"Dear Blaz
Sorry, but I do not feel really attracted to this connection. What I feel and see about Destini and the followers, I like the goal but not the way – I don’t feel attracted to this path, for me too much equality and too much uniform symbolism, too much to read and I don’t like programs at all. Sorry but I follow only my inner smile and feel too free at this point of time for this. That does not mean, that your way is wrong, it is just not mine.

Wish you all the best, love, joy and peace.
May there be peace among all, Om Shanti - shanti, shanti

With devine love
Susanne"

Hi Susanne,

I am not sure why you decided to write me this private message but if you are looking for a confirmation of your attempt of taking a self-righteous position, I am not going to give you one because that is your ego trying to justify itself which is self-deception. Don't react to what I'm saying, just be self-honest about self. The only reason why you can say "Your goal is OK but I don't like the way because I don't feel attracted so I'm not willing to join" is because you have enough money to live as you wish and so just don't care about those that don't. If you would actually understand what we are doing you would see that the only way to change the system and the world as we have accepted and allowed it to exist is to do what we are doing = sorting out self with the tools provided and then standing together as a group which mean acting as one as equals to bring about what is practically Best for All. Look again in self-honesty what is your starting point, what are you protecting by not joining? What are you afraid off? If you wish someone all the best, love, joy and Om Shanti (whatever that means...), that doesn't make you a 'good' or 'better' person. The reality is that you are not willing to do anything practically that needs to be done to bring about a dignified life to all. All you do is deceive people with your 'divine love' sharing which you use to make yourself feel as a 'good person' and to support your ego, your self-righteousness.

So Susanne, are you willing to face your-self and do what needs to be done practically to actually stand for All Life and bring about the needed change so that we can all have a dignified life? Or are you going to protect your ego through self-righteousness and hide behind nice words and only do what you feel attracted to and turn a blind eye to everything else just because you have enough money to continue with your self-deception?

3 comments:

  1. She send me the same message, and I replied:

    The problem with us is that we only follow what "attracts us' , yet this "attraction" is based on programming. People are attracted to various ways and things dependant on their programming in this world. They will follow that blindly, because of how it feels. And that is something very deceptive. Did desteni attract me? No, I heard the messages and the words, and I saw it was true. It is not about believing, but about self realisation and self direction. To really get to know how this reality functions and take direction over our minds instead of the other way around. Because your a tossing ball if you will only follow what attracts you or makes you feel good. That is why on this planet nothign ever changed. People stop or go away, as soon as they dont feel good anymore. Not all people ofcourse, but lots.
    I dont know what you have against equality. Equality is here in all forms, nothing is worth more or less than another. Our instrinsic value is the same, its just the human ego that judges things as inferior or superior and then acts upon it - based on ego and desires to be special. It is not about uniforming in our expression, we do various things. Some of us sing, do arts, sports etc... it depends, but we dont limit ourselves to what we got taught for example during our childhood. We break loose from that to expand ourselves and not just accept the self limitation. And yes there is a lot to read, and hear, but I find it worth my time, and it is for the betterment of all. If one wants to assist oneself, then people will do that.
    Following your "inner smile" makes you selfish to only consider things that make you personally feel good. That is exactly why nothing changes in this world.

    Love joy and peace will only be here when we create it, and stop this massive system that abuses all life.

    We live in comfort, as the lucky few, but the majority on this planet suffers. And if you were in their shoes, your inner smile would be an inner cry. And we should direct ourselves regardless, to do what is best for all, and not just best for ourselves.


    I made many videos on how our system works so if you want to check it out, this is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Spamann



    Then she replied back:
    Sorry dear Ann - but you don't know my inner smile - it is at home in the big mind and smiles only from there - please respect, that this is not my way to serve for this whole "thing" here ... with devine love for you and this univers ... Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect point Blaž! It is cool that you have talked from starting point of common sense and did not allow to emotionally react.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Blaz and Ann, awesome! Today I dreamt that my cat poke two pieces of cloth that he had eaten, a sock and a g-string. At the side of the clothes he puked there were many black furry balls. When I woke up I realized that to get rid of that which is in ourselves that is not best for the body - for all, one must 'swallow' all that stops us from what needs to be done and walk. Thanks

    ReplyDelete