Saturday, July 24, 2010

2010 - Some Self-Forgiveness on Fear

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of talking to a person that is considered as higher authority. I will not be afraid of talking to anyone because we are all one and equal. I will not define myself as more or less than anyone else because that is self-deception.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of not knowing the correct answer.
I will not be afraid of stating that I do not know the right answer.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of not knowing what/how to answer.
I will not be afraid to state that I do no know what/how to answer.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of not understanding what someone wants/demands from me.
I will not be afraid of asking questions if I do not understand.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of not having the skill to do what someone demands from me.
I will not be afraid of stating clearly that I do not know how to do things I have no experience with and I will not blame myself because of it.

I will not blame myself for anything I do not know or understand or have no experience with because that is who I am here in the breath an I accept myself as who I am as one and equal with all that is here.

1 comment: