Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Declaration of Principle: 21. We are the change in ourselves and this world

The 21st principle I commit myself to live by is based in the realization that we are the change in ourselves and this world we have been waiting for: and so I commit to dedicate myself and my life for each one as all to realize this, as nothing will change if we don’t change in all that we are, within and without.

Basically, if I don't change, nothing will change. I must not wait for others to change, I must do it myself and be a living example. I can only help make the world a better place for all if I become better in how I live and treat others. I must not only change for myself nad stop there, I must also help others to see how they can change and start living a better life, aligned with what is best for all and therefore best for themselves. This is the only way we can create a world in which we all make sure that everyone has a dignified and fun Life. Anything less is not acceptable.

I see that in being the change I want to see in the world, I obviously cannot stand as that change in every aspect of society, because I can only do so much. But this does not mean that I should make excuses to not stand as the change wherever I can and in every moment of my breath, wherever I am and whoever I am with.

Where am I already being the change? I have stopped drinking alcohol and do not smoke and eat meat only occasionally, I write blogs where I support by self-honest investigation of my patterns and how to improve myslef, I share them with others so that anyone can see how one can change, I am sharing other's blogs and supportive interviews on the internet, I am being active in sharing and developing political (ZEO) and economic oriented solutions (SPURT), I am participating and learning how to implement the new Keshe technologies for free energy and health regeneration, I am being a buddy to anyone who participated in the DIP self-support courses. There are quite a few areas where I am already standing as change, though what I see is that I am not being as consistent in standing as I could and want to be.

Thus I commit myself to make sure that I am constantly directing myself towards being the stable change that is required and to keep reducing my patterns of postponement and procrastination and to keep on stopping my addictive emotional/feeling patterns through which I chase some selfish and unsupportive energetic experience and also to stop coming up with excuses for why not to change wherever I see I can change and become more self-directive and stable as a living example of what is best for all and so for me.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment