Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 103 - Getting to know a woman

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to meet and get to know women from the starting point of wanting sex, a partner, love and to feel superior.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior whenever I meet/get to know a woman and to feel inferior if I don't meet/get to know any women.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to decide who I want to meet/get to know according to their appearance and first impression. I realize and understand that judging people according to their appearance is abuse because I do not actually see and get to know the real living being that is behind the fake picture. When and as I see myself deciding to meet/not meet/get to know a person according to their image and/or first impression - I stop and breathe in awareness of the above realization. I commit myself that I will no longer do this, instead I will direct myself in breath to get to know all people equally, to not judge them and to see them for what they really are as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get excited to meet a woman that represents a systematic 'pretty picture' and to within this feel superior and on the other hand to feel inferior and create a resistance towards meeting a woman that does not represent a systematic 'pretty picture' or that is not systematically defined as 'desirable'. When I see this, I correct myself to not judge a woman according to her image or systematic definitions, instead I direct myself to get to know every woman for what she really is a life beyond her picture and system definitions, judgments, beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to make a good impression when I meet a woman.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire that woman and other people would have a good opinion about me. I realize and understand that opinions and first impressions do not matter. What matters is what one does in every breath to bring about what is best for all life. Therefore I do not accept and allow myself to worry about how others think of me, how the perceive me and what first impression do I make to others. Instead I direct myself in breath and treat another as I would like to be treated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give to women more attention than to men.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a wish/want/desire within me towards meeting women and on the other hand to create resistance in me towards meeting men. I realize and understand that I create abuse by favoring women over men and 'pretty' women over 'not pretty women', therefore I commit myself to immediately stop when and as I see myself doing this and I direct myself in breath to see everyone equally for what they are as life.


1 comment: