Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Declaration of Principle: 19. Being The Change That All Can See


The 19th Principle I am committing myself to live by is the realization that I must purify my thoughts, words and deeds – that my inner becomes my outer, so I bring into creation me as heaven into earth, realising it is not enough to ‘see the change / be the change’ – for change to become REAL it must be a constant, consistent living of me through the words I speak and the actions I live visible and noticeable to all in every moment of breath.

It is important to be the change, because no one will take you seriously if you take a smoke while explaining how harmful and unnecessary it is. And within this it is obviously not enough to just change self and try to avoid the world at the same time. Also if we change to stop smoking for a day or two and then continue, that's also not a self-honest lasting change. Of course smoking is the last of our problems on this world. The biggest problem is our ignorance and egoism, how we are addicted to our feelings and emotions and how we don't care about making sure that we are All well nourished and safe, before we do anything else.

Thus, in order to really change the society we must firstly change ourselves in a way where we a deliberately standing as the visible change that others can see, so that they can realize that it is not impossible and not that hard as it seems at first and so others can ask us how did we do it and why and what did we realize and so we make the change easier for others as well.

This is why we also write public blogs and do videos, so that we can reach as many people as possible, showing how we can all help ourselves to stop creating and participating in everything that we limit ourselves with and so stop all abuse and actually create a Dignified Life for All on earth.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment