Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 106 - Anxiety around new people and self-sabotage at school work

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to relax and be comfortable around new people I meet.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be anxious around new people. When and as I see myself being anxious around new people - I stop and breathe. I realize that this is a pattern where my mind tries to direct me through definitions, belief and reactions that I created and that I simply have to direct myself in that moment and not allow the mind to interfere. Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to be distracted with thoughts and reactions when I am around new people, instead I realize that I am equal to other people and that there are no real strangers because we are all the same as Life and I direct myself in breath to be relaxed and treat others as I would like to be.




I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself when doing school work by allowing myself to have thoughts of resistance and worry. When and as I see myself having thoughts of resistance and worry about school work - I stop and breathe. I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to go into resistance and worry, instead I take a breath to stop all thoughts and direct myself to do the work and I do not accept and allow any self-sabotage through thoughts, emotions, excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment