Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 97 - In-fear-iorities part 4

When do I feel inferior?

- When I am scared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I am scared and to believe that I am unable to stand equal to the fear and remove it through self-honesty and self-forgiveness. I realize and understand that I have created every fear through the mind and that I can remove the source of the fear through self-honesty and self-forgiveness. I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to feel inferior to any fear that I experience, instead I stop and breathe and apply self-honesty and remove all points of fear with self-forgiveness and bring myself back here where I direct myself in breath.

- When others talk and I don't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when others talk and communicate and I don't and also I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior when I talk.
When and as I see myself feeling inferior to others when I have nothing to say while others talk - I stop and breathe. I commit myself to no more feel inferior when others talk and I have nothing to say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I have nothing to say and when I don't know anything about the things others are talking about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior when I talk about things that others don't know so much about.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop existing withing the inferiority/superiority feeling towards other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to have attention and be liked by others, instead of me liking myself and giving myself attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to have stories about myself that I could talk about so that I would be seen as 'cool', fun and experienced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as asocial and to within this create a negative emotion where I feel bad and inferior and not good enough. I commit myself to stop defining/seeing myself as asocial and to stop existing within the negative/bad experience of this self-definition.

- When someone pays something for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when someone pays something for me and to feel superior when I pay something for someone. I commit myself to no more exist within the superiority/inferiority polarity in the point of payment.

- When someone's score is better/higher then mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when I see/perceive that someone's score is higher/better than mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with others and compete with others by comparing scores. I realize and understand that We are all equal in value as Life always no matter what score/skill one has in anything.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop comparing myself, my skills/scores to those of others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop taking it personally when my score/skill is not as good/high as someone else's.

I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to compare myself and compete with others by comparing my skill/score and to no more take it personally and make it define myself as superior/inferior as I realize that I am within this creating the polarity of feeling good/bad about myself which is useless and unnecessary.

- When people look at me.
- When people wait for what I'll say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear and inferiority when I get people's attention and when people start looking at me or expecting me to talk.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in such situation wish/want/desire that people would like me, what I do, what I say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior when people like me, what I do/say and to feel inferior when people don't like what I say/do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take personally what people think/say about me. I realize and understand that what people think/say about me is their own judgments which I don't have to make my own. Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to take other people's judgments of me personally and I commit myself to no make other people judgments of me my own.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for the feelings of inferiority when others look at me. I commit myself to take responsibility for all inferiority feelings and to no more accept and allow them within me.

- When people wait for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior when others wait for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as too slow and rude when others have to wait for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as too slow, rude when I have to wait for them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create anxiety and nervousness within myself when others have to wait for me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that have created this anxiety/fear when others wait for me when I was a child and my parents called me and I was afraid that they will not wait for me and leave me if I don't come quick enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my parents/people will leave me behind if I don't come quick enough when they call me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being left behind/being lost if I don't come quick enough when someone calls me.

When and as I see myself creating fear/anxiety/inferiority when someone calls me - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am always here with me in the breath and that I cannot really be left behind and lost because I never really left myself behind and I never lost myself. Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to create fear/anxiety/inferiority within myself when someone calls me and/or when others wait for me, instead I breathe and direct myself within the realization that I cannot ever really leave myself behind or lose myself here in the breath.

I will continue in the next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment