Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 92 - Fear of jelly fish & superiority when seeing another frightened when I am not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear when I am swimming and something touches my skin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear jelly fish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will touch a jelly fish and get burned when I see one when swimming.

I realize and understand that there is no point in reacting with fear. When and as I see myself reacting with fear as I see a jelly fish - I stop and breathe. I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to go into fear and imagination of a jelly fish attacking me and burning me, instead I commit myself to breathe and swim away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the jelly fish attacking me/touching me and then being in pain when I see one when swimming. I realize and understand that I create the reaction of fear towards jelly fish when and as I start imagining it attacking/touching me and then being in pain, therefore there is no point in going into such imagination as I only make myself go into irrational fear and panic where I am unable to act in common sense. Therefore I commit myself to not go into imagination of a jelly fish attacking/touching me and then being in pain when I see one when swimming, instead I commit myself to breathe and swim away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the burning pain of being touched by a jelly fish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/imagine the pain of being touched by a jelly fish as horrible/unbearable/bad when I in fact know that it is nothing horrible/unbearable/bad. I realize and understand that there is no point in imagining and defining the pain of being touched by a jelly fish as something 'more horrible/bad' than what it actually is as with this I only create irrational fear where I then actually fear the fear itself. Therefore I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to define the pain of being touched by a jelly fish as something 'more horrible/bad' than what it is by using my imagination, instead I commit myself to see it for what it is and breathe and stop the thoughts whenever I see myself imagining the pain of being touched by a jelly fish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to another when one is scared and I am not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to scare and joke about another when I see that I can scare someone in order to feel superior to another and better than another and more powerful/in control than another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to laugh at another and joke about it when one is scared/frightened about something because I am not in that situation.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to put myself into another's shoes when I see that one is scared/frightened and so act as I would like others to act when I am scared/frightened.

I commit myself to no more accept and allow myself to feel superior to another when one is scared/frightened and use this situation in my self-interest in order to feel better about myself, instead I commit myself to put myself into another's shoes, breathe, and act as I would like others to act when I am scared/frightened and stand as support.

No comments:

Post a Comment