Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 37 - Safety

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define safety as having a certain future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define safety as a lack of fear of the future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for/desire the feeling of safety through securing my future and making it certain in terms of having a good job, a lot of money and many friends that are willing to help me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define safety through/as being certain that I will be able to have, save and protect what I have/want to have. I realize that the only thing I have is me and everything else was never mine and never will be. I realize that everything I perceive I have can and will be taken away and yet I will remain here. When and as I see myself looking for safety, fearing the future - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I fear loosing and not having what I never really had anyway and so I stop defining myself through that which I perceive I have and could loose. I realize that I only have myself here in the breath and that the only safety and certainty that I have is the certainty of me always being here with me and the certainty of me directing me. I commit myself to always immediately see through the illusion of fears of the future and search for safety and to remind myself that the only thing that I really have is me and nothing else. I commit myself to let go of everything that can/will be taken away from me and not hang on to anything and to direct myself here in the breath towards common sense and what is best for all as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for safety through being with/having a partner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hanging on to my partner for the illusion of safety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wishing/wanting/desiring a partner in order to create/have the illusion of safety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to equate having a partner with safety.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to stop defining safety as something outside of myself, like my partner or having a partner, having friends and having a lot of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear letting go of the idea/illusion of safety through my partner and having a partner.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to let go of the idea/illusion of safety through my partner/having a partner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that safety is something outside of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment