Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 31 - Laziness, too muchness, giving up

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into the lazy character whenever I start doing my lesson and search for excuses why not to do it. When and as I see myself being in a lazy character - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am giving into the pattern/emotion of laziness and all I have to do is to direct myself to do what needs to be done. I commit myself to stop the laziness character and direct myself and move myself to do what needs to be done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the backchat of 'I will do it later' as an excuse to not start working on my lesson and/or not finishing it. When and as I see myself making excuses for postponing - I stop and I breathe. I realize that with this I only perpetuate the pattern of postponing what I will have to do anyway. I commit myself to stop all excuses for postponement and direct myself here in the breath to do what needs to be done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the thought of 'it is too much work, too hard' to exist within and as me as an excuse why not to start working and/or finish my lesson. When and as I see myself existing within the thought of 'it is too much, too hard' I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am only postponing and building up a resistance towards something that I will have to do anyway. I commit myself to stop the thoughts of 'it is too much, too hard' and direct myself to do and finish what needs to be done breath by breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself the thought of ' I don't know how' to exist within an as me as an excuse why not to start working and/or finish my lesson. When and as I see myself existing withing the thought 'I don't know how - I stop and I breathe. I realize that this is only a created self-limitation with which I avoid expanding myself and taking self responsibility. I commit myself to stop the excuse of 'I don't know how' and direct myself to take self-responsibility for and learn/investigate the point and do/find a solution to what needs to be done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into a give up and postponement character whenever I start working on a lesson and get resistance to do it. When and as I see myself getting into a resistance to do something - I stop and I breathe. I commit myself to stop the resistance through self-forgiveness, effective breathing and directing myself to do and finish what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment