Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 25 - Scratching distractions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself when I write, read or do something on my computer and so through this postpone and be ineffective in what I am doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself by scratching my head and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get annoyed by my dandruff and/or dry skin and stuff that gets behind my fingernails and so distract myself with scratching and cleaning my fingernails, instead of stopping the distractions/urge to scratch and being here in the breath and focusing on what I am doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself with opening various unrelated pages while I read/write and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow the urge/desire for a short burst of an exciting feeling by looking at pages that I find exciting, instead of breathing and being here and focusing on what I am doing.

I commit myself to stop the distractions with breathing and directing myself here to continue what I am doing when and as I realize that I distract myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment