Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My Declaration of Principle: 23. The realization that for me to be able to contribute to change - I have to get to ‘know thyself’ as this world

The 23rd principle I commit myself to live by is the realization that for me to be able to contribute to change in this world – I have to get to ‘know thyself’ as this world and so commit myself to research, investigate and introspect the inner and outer workings of this world and align the systems of today to present and give the best possible life for all on Earth.

This means I investigate myself and the human mind and how we work as human beings and how in this way we create the outer world as a reflection of our minds. I investigate how the world systems work, such as the monetary system and money creation, as this is the core tool that is now being used to control and manipulate everything. I investigate how to implement effective and transparent direct democracy, healthy food production, sustainable manufacturing and other systems needed to ensure that we can all live a dignified Life.

I investigate the history of money and law through Gemstone University, I investigate and participate in politics through the ZEO group I co-founded where I promote and lead by example: self-responsibility and living according to the principle of 'do onto another as you would like to be done onto in another's place', transparency, direct democracy with representatives and a guaranteed living income.

I investigate technology and new ways of free energy generation with Keshe magrav generators.

I always keep an open mind for possible better solutions and I make sure I consider and investigate everything and keep what is good.

And within all this, I am always aware that the most important thing is that I investigate myself and my starting point when I do something, so that I can ensure that my efforts are towards what is best for all Life here.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment