Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Declaration of Principle: 20. Realising That My Physical Body Is My Temple

The 20th principle I am committing myself to live by is the realization that my physical body is my temple – my physical body is the living flesh through which and in which I will bring into being and create / manifest heaven on earth as me in my thoughts, words and deeds and so I honour, respect and regard – nurture and support my physical body as I would nurture and support me as equals: my body is me.

By caring for me as my body, I will also care for others and their bodies. This requires physical movement that is supportive for me and others, like exercising, eating healthy and making sure we all respect each other's temples in this way. Thus there is no need for any other temples, like churches, because by believing that a temple is something separate from ourselves, from our bodies, we make ourselves inferior and take away the power we have to be self-directive in every moment and do what is best for all.

If I want to physically live what is best for all and thus me, I first have to do what is best for my body and be a living example of how to take care of myself and support myself as a physical being. Thus I will be able to assist others to do the same. I realized that the way I think about myself and the world is the mind patterns that I create are the root cause of my practical living patterns that I live out each day that are not supportive for my temple and so others. Thus I commit myself to be self-honest and look at my mind-patterns that I have created for myself through thinking and being emotional and using the tools of self-forgiveness and self-correction to realign my mind patterns with the common sense of the physical. I commit to change my behavior that is not supportive for my temple and so the temple of others by firstly changing my mind-patterns of thinking by realigning them to what is practically best for my body and all bodies. I will do this by changing my behavior to see what works best for all and I will take what is good and stop and prevent what is not.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment