Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Declaration of Principle: 18. I am the Change I Want to See in the World

The 18th Principle I am committing myself to live by is the realization that I am the change I want to see in me and my world – to bring heaven to earth is to bring into being, into living the LIVING PROOF of a PRACTICAL HEAVEN that can be seen and heard in our actions and words. We are the Living Heaven that must come into creation in this living world.

In practice this means that I stop creating excuses and justifications for why I am the way I am and why I am not always talking and doing in the way that is best for all. It means that I look at the time I have in a day and see what are the specific activities that I can do in order to move myself and help others move themselves in alignment with the Principle of what is Best for All and towards a society in which all abuse of Life will be prevented and we will all have a guaranteed Dignified Life, because we will guarantee it to each other. And this also means that at the end of the day I introspect myself and my day and see where did I postpone something that must be done, where did I not move myself in alignment with the Principle and how I can correct and improve my application in the next day.

In terms of applying some self-forgiveness in relation to this topic, here are some examples to get one started:

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I must be the change I want to see in the world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire to only care for my own self-interest. When and as I see myself wishing/wanting/desiring to only care for my own self-interest - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am with this only creating more abuse and imprison myself more within a society that is ignorant and so create more and more suffering every day. Thus I commit myself to always make sure that I do not allow myself to be ignorant and to consider all Life equally and move myself towards solution of the Living Income Guaranteed proposal as the best solution I know for humanity, so that we can all start supporting each other instead of abusing each other.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I must be willing to let go of all those parts of myself that are selfish, so that I can be the change I know is possible in this world because I know I can change myself as I have proven this to myself many times before in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I am using my fear as an excuse not to change and to postpone my change as if I don't know how to overcome the fears and resistances, trying to convince myself that it is in fact so, while I know very well that I can think whatever I want to think and so I can stop thinking about fear and stop coming up with excuses and start moving myself and using my mind to create practical solutions, instead of letting my thoughts run in my head as if I am their slave. Thus I commit myself not to be the slave of my fears, my resistances and my thoughts as I see that this is just an excuse that I create so that I would not have to stand responsible for what I do. I commit myself to apply the tools of breathing, self-forgiveness and to use my mind to support myself and others to come up with solutions for my practical change, for our practical change, according to the Principle of: do not do (ignore) others as you would not want to be done onto (ignored) in their place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse excises over and over again, waiting for others, waiting for myself as if I am not the one creating myself and deciding who I am and what I will do in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in excuses as if all I have to do is to come up with an excuse and then suddenly everything will be OK the way it is, not realizing that nothing can ever be excused because excuses do not change anything, thus I must correct and change all abuse that has been allowed and is still allowed because of all the excuses that I come up with.

I see the solution for all the excuses that make abuse of Life possible: it is for me to say stop to all excuses as I see/realize and understand that I can never change and will never change anything as long as I keep creating excuses. I cannot be excused for not standing up for what is Best for All Life. I cannot be excused for being ignorant. I cannot be excused for coming up with excuses of why it is OK that we accept and allow abuse in this world. Excuses make us slaves to our own minds and this is no acceptable. Abuse is not acceptable, ignorance and selfishness is not acceptable, postponement is not acceptable. I am not acceptable as long as I do not do everything I can self-honestly do in every breath to be the best living practical example of what is Best for All Life so that we can create heaven on earth as soon as possible, starting with the implementation of the life supporting society as proposed in the Living Income Guaranteed proposal.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment