Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 154 - The savior / Jesus / messiah construct

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am the one who will be the savior of humanity by being a good example of how to direct oneself in a way that is best for all and to within this participate within the superiority construct, where I believe that I am better than others. I realize and understand that I cannot save anyone else but myself from the abuse that I accept and allow and that others can do that for themselves when they decide to, where I can only help by explaining of how I have done the self-change myself and not by trying to change others.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to create the savior construct within myself in order to feel good about myself, instead of realizing that this is again me being egoistic where I only look for positive feelings instead of directing myself practically to stand as an example of self-change where I work towards what is best for all Life. When and as I see myself thinking about being a good example and showing, leading others towards what is best for all and having a good feeling - I stop and breathe. I realize that I am imagining myself in a positive way in order to have a positive feeling about myself and/or to make myself superior to others. Therefore I commit myself not to think about being a good example for others from the starting point of feeling good about myself. Instead I direct myself practically to do what needs to be done in order to implement what is best for all by looking at myself and where I can still change myself to be more effective in supporting Life and the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment