Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Declaration of Principle: 1. Realizing and living my utmost potential

The first principle I am committing myself to live by is the realization and living my utmost potential. This means that I am taking my life and my destiny into my own hands. I am removing the blaming point where I would blame others for my situations and I am directing myself to change myself and become better and more effective practically, wherever I see that I can perfect myself by removing the perceived imitations that I made up in my mind.

For example, I have realized in self-honesty that my starting point of drinking alcohol was not going to help me to become better. I was not supporting myself with drinking alcohol, because I was drinking it in an attempt to escape my own negative emotions and fears of others. This was a limitation, a belief, that I have created within my mind and so the cause of the problem was in my mind. Therefore I removed it by applying self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. In simple words - I stop drinking alcohol and realized that I am actually less limited this way and I also do not abuse my body with poison.

Another example of expanding myself and removing my limitations in order to live my utmost potential is how I am directing myself to participate in politics, by joining a political party with the people and a program that is the closest to what is Best for All. For me, this is not the simplest thing as I was a very shy person, afraid of authority and other people. But I did not allow myself to stagnate in that self-created state. Instead I constantly push myself through my perceived limitations in order to become practically more effective, by taking more self-responsibility and acting in ways that are best for All Life.

Yet another example would be my decision to expand my education and finish a master's degree in information science, which I am now finishing. This was never my intention before this process and is a direct consequence of me allowing myself to trust myself to be able to do more than what I originally believed I could. When one expands oneself, it is important that one removes all self-doubt and goes for it step by step. You simply give it your best shot and learn as you go. Many people put themselves in such a desperate / apathetic state, that they often don't even gift themselves a chance to become something better. We ourselves are the only ones who decide what we want to be and what self-limitations will we accept.

When I am aware of my every breath, I can see how much I still postpone the things I know I can do and will do anyway and how much I also could have done if I directed myself more effectively. It is a process of constantly being here with self and practicing to not allow myself to become apathetic or to allow my feelings and emotions to guide me, because we always create feelings and emotions in our minds as self-limitations. This means that we do not see the world as it is practically, but through the filter of our feelings and emotions and so we do not behave effectively, rationally and constructively. Instead we limit ourselves and our behavior with our own feelings and emotions and by doing this we are certainly not living our utmost potential.Therefore it is important to get to know oneself and one's own accepted mind limitations, through self-honesty, as this is the only way one can start to expand oneself and become a more effective living being.

Follow this link to see the full list of principles I am committing myself to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment