Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 90 - A moment with myself


I haven't written a blog for a long time. But now I finally have a moment to be with myself. My partner went to a vacation so I am with myself and I enjoy it. I realized that I take my partner as a constant bourdain, because I have so many resistances and reactions coming up while she is around me. I feel like I am being forced and controlled. This has to come from the beginning when we moved together into this apartment, when I just moved away from my previous girlfriend and so I still had desires towards her and my current partner always lived in paranoia of me wanting to go back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I am being controlled and forced by my partner when she is around me.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have created this feelings around my partner when I was afraid that she will leave me if I don't act/behave according to her expectations.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of this feelings of resistance and inferiority that I created within myself when being around her.

When and as I see myself going into resistance, fear, inferiority when I am around my partner - I stop and breathe. I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to go into the feeling of resistance, fear, inferiority when I am around my partner, instead I state that I do not accept and allow myself to be controlled by these reactions/emotions and I direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that my partner is the cause of my fear, inferiority and resistance.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I am the cause of the fear, inferiority and resistance when I am around my partner as I have created these energies.

When and as I see myself seeing myself reacting to my partner - I stop and breathe. I realize that I am creating these reactions and so I commit myself to clearly state that I do not accept and allow myself to be directed by these reactions, instead I breathe and direct myself in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that my partner has an influence on me that is bad for me.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I can be grateful for the points that come up around my partner as I can so easily see where I still have not faced a point and directed it in breath as myself as what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification of 'my partner is a bad influence on me' to avoid facing my reactions and blaming my partner for them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my partner for my reactions.

When and as I see myself thinking/believing that my partner is a bad influence on me - I stop and breathe. I realize that I can only be influenced as much as I accept and allow and no more. Therefore I commit myself to no more think/believe that my partner is a bad influence on me and I stop avoiding facing self-responsibility on how I accept and allow myself to be influenced by others. I commit myself to take complete self-responsibility for my reactions around my partner and others and I commit myself to focus on myself and my reactions around my partner and others and remove them until I can stand clear in the breathe around my partner and not react to her or others and direct myself in the breathe according to what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment