Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 81 - Writing


Writing is a very useful tool for getting to know oneself, for removing one's mind and for giving self direction as I have found out as I started to write out my mind patterns and as I applied self-forgiveness for the patterns. Lately it often happens that when I sit down to write, I do not find a point immediately and then I allow the backchat within myself like: "I don't have any point coming up and so I don't see the point of writing just for the sake of writing right now."

I forgive myself for a not accepting and allowing myself to sit and be with myself and just start writing whatever first comes up or writing about a point I saw around me that is not according to common sense and what is best for all to expose it and learn to direct it in a way that is best for all Life. I commit myself to not give into the backchat of giving up when I sit to write and nothing comes up immediately. Instead I commit myself to just start writing about whatever comes up first that I experienced that day or about o point that I saw and realized is not according to what is best for all to expose it to myself and all and to learn to direct it within common sense and what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look forward to a point that I enjoy doing and within this build expectations of how I am going to experience myself while doing it as I realize and understand that I within this create a polarity within myself, where I define an activity that I enjoy doing as something more than and something to look forward to and on the other hand, I define and activity that I don't enjoy as something less than and so create resistance and more friction towards it. I commit myself to to not define activities that I enjoy as something more than and to not look forward to doing them within the expectation of how I am going to feel/experience myself. Instead I commit myself to always breathe here in the moment and remove al expectations with self-forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment