Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 41 - Fear of speaking to audience

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear exposing myself and talking when many people are listening and in this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as less than and inferior to others and to compare myself to others. I realize that there is no point in judging and comparing myself as through this I only create separation through either defining myself as more than or less than which is all an illusion of the mind as polarity. When and as I see myself going into fear of exposing myself/talking when many people are listening - I stop and breathe. Instead I direct myself here in the breath and do not give fear any value as I realize and understand that what I actually fear is fear itself which is just an illusion - and simply speak without comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment