Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 33 - Meeting the familiar people & Whispering

Usually when I encounter someone I know from somewhere I react with fear of starting a conversation with them as I realize that I don't remember their name which I see as embarrassing. So I look away and avoid contact.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an irrational fear when I see someone familiar whose name I don't remember. When and as I see myself going into an irrational fear when seeing someone familiar - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I fear my own fear and react to it. I commit myself to stop the fear of meeting familiar people whose names I don't know or any other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be embarrassed when I don't know/forgot someone's name. I realize that being embarrassed is completely unnecessary as it will not solve/change anything. I commit myself to stop all embarrassment/fear in front of other people and simply be here in the breath.

I commit myself to when I see someone familiar and don't know his name, to no go into fear and look away and avoid contact, but instead say hello and stop all fears/self judgments/embarrassment.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into irritation whenever I hear someone whispering/mumbling/talking quietly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe/perceive that whispering/mumbling/talking quietly is rude/inappropriate and disrespectful.

I commit myself to stop irritations/reactions and all definitions about whispering/mumbling/talking quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment