Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 187 - Living the word Care


In this writing I look into the point of caring and how I can expand myself by living this word, not only in my immediate environment, but also towards others and the world as a whole.

Preparing the food:

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not care about preparing my own food and helping to prepare the food with my partner and others for us to eat. When and as I see myself not caring about the reparation of food - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am being selfish and so I must make sure that I take responsibility for preparing my food and helping to prepare the food that we eat or at least make an arrangement where I take care of something else for another while he/she prepares the food also for me. I commit myself to make sure take I take the self-responsibility for preparing my/our food and that I make arrangements where I do something for another when he/she prepares the food for me.

Responsibility towards others / those not in my immediate environment:

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to care about others who are not in my immediate environment, who I do not communicate directly with. When and as I see myself not considering/caring about others who are not in my immediate environment and who I do not communicate directly with - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am a part of the whole existence and that I create consequences with my (in)actions that also have an impact on the existence as a whole, thus I must make sure that I care about the existence as a whole and not only about my immediate environment. Thus I commit myself to make sure that I do not disregard or not care about those not in my immediate environment and that I develop care and self-responsibility towards the whole existence equally, by standing up and speaking for those that do not have a voice in my environment, by participating in the education of myself and others about the state of the world and the solutions that can be implemented to create a dignified life for all.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to care less about things/people that I consider as far away where I can't see them. When and as I see myself caring less for those I consider are far away where I can't see them - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am being selfish and self-limited when I consider what I care about based on how far away someone/something is from me or whether I can see one/it or not. Thus I commit myself to make sure that I do not care less about things/people that I perceive are far away where I can't see them and to instead expand my awareness and deal with/consider all problems equally, based on practical common sense priority that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to expand my caring more into the Desteni group in forums, hangouts and other participation, by coming up with excuses for it. When and as I see myself holding myself back from caring/participating more within the Desteni group, forums, hangouts etc. and coming up with excuses for it - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am being selfish by not participating and caring for the activities within the group when I see that I can and by coming up with excuses. Thus I commit myself to make sure that I expand my participation and caring for the activities and others within the group by participating in the Desteni group, forums, hangouts and other activities, whenever I see that I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to remove all the points of "I don’t' care" towards the world as a whole. When and as I see myself existing within and as the "I don't care" character - I stop and breathe. I realize and understand that I am within this being selfish and spiteful just because I perceive that I certain point/problem is not directly connected with me. Thus I commit myself to make sure that I remove all the points of "I don't care" towards others and the world as a whole and to make sure that I consider, find, suggest and stand as a solution that is best for all for all and any problems that I encounter within the world as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment