Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2012 - Opinions, beliefs, judgments

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being self-honest with self and also with other people.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of self-judgment and other people's judgment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is important what other people think, instead of realizing that thoughts, opinions and beliefs are not real and of no value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel threatened when being self-honest with self or/and other people.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can get hurt when being self-honest with self and/or other people.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that other people's judgments and blaming have something to do with me, with who I am, instead of realizing that judgments and blame are not real because they are all of the mind and are thus of no value.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am responsible for other people's judgments and blame, instead of realizing that I am only responsible for my own and that I can not stop other people's judgments and blame, they have to stop them themselves and I can only show them how by example.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to control other people's judgments and blaming towards me so that they will think nice of me, instead of realizing that I cannot control others and what they think and that caring for such thing is a waste of time and energy because opinions, judgments, blame and beliefs are of the mind and are not real and therefore of no value whatsoever.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'less than' when other people judge or blame me, instead of realizing that this is just a belief/perception I have created for myself be. When and as I see myself believing/perceiving myself as 'less than' when being judged or blamed by another - I stop and I breathe. I understand that there is no use of blaming and judging myself and that others judgments and blame towards me are point that they have to take responsibility for and stop and I can only help them by being an example.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be proud of myself and to believe that pride raises my value, instead of realizing that I am only trying to hide my feeling of 'less than' through pride where I search for points I can be proud of. I realize that this is a mind polarity game of trying to be 'more than' and avoiding the feeling of 'less than', instead of just stopping and being equal with all here. When and as I see myself allowing pride or the feeling of 'more than' or 'less than' - I stop, I breathe. Instead I realize the uselessness of these beliefs and feelings and I direct myself here in the breath as an equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment