Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 - Why was I able to hear the Desteni message

Before I heard about Desteni I was a doubtful person, I didn't just believe something because someone said so. I always tried to look at the bigger picture, to look behind the scene, trying to figure out what is really going on. I didn't like myself the way I was, I had no self-certainty and was afraid of lots of things, mostly people. I tried to look at myself to see who I really am, because I had no idea. I saw that I am afraid of things, that I don't understand myself and that somehow I can't control myself, my feelings, emotions, fears. This was really strange to me. I saw the ridiculousness of how people complicate each others lives and I was angry at myself because I didn't know what to do to make things better neither for myself or others. But I had a strong desire to do something, to find out once and for all what the fuck is wrong with us people, who is in control, why is everything so fucked up? Why can't we people just consider this reality and work together to live in harmony? Why does everyone seem just so goddamn corrupt and evil? How can people live and not openly ask these question? There has to be someone that sees what I see, that doesn't just accept this reality as something normal. Someone has to do something for fuck sake! Even if no one else wants to, I will do something. I don't know what exactly or how, but I have to do something. I will not just accept this world the way it is because it is just too fucking messed up!

Then I came across Desteni videos on YouTube and I started watching them, listening. I didn't care about the Portal or who it is that is talking. It was all just a bit weird at first and as I realized that there is no fucking way for me to know and be sure if someone is making a prank or not, I realized that all I can do is listen carefully to what is being said and see if it makes any sense. And the more I listened the more sense it made. There was a lot of things I already observed and realized about the world or in myself before. Other things that were new (like stopping the mind with self-aware breathing or self-forgiveness) I tried out and became aware of as it was pointed out to me in the videos and the Desteni message. I was amazed how insightful the information was and the pure size of it was unbelievable. I spent at least three months just watching, reading, listening and there was still more. I have never seen so much useful common sense in one place anywhere else, ever. And I was able to test it out for myself and prove it to myself. There were also a lot of shared stories that weren't really relevant at that time, but they helped me a lot as I wanted to understand the background of Desteni, how it all came together and how it all manifested into this one point, the Desteni group. There is no need whatsoever for one to believe that the stories about Desteni or the History of Mankind or History of the Universe are true, because none of them are really relevant. The relevant tools and principles are those that we can test ourselves and live ourselves right now in this moment. With the tools of self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application we are able to manifest heaven on Earth for everyone Equally and this is truly amazing. Nonetheless, the stories assisted me a lot as I always wanted to understand why and how the hell does everything exist exactly the way it does. It is great to finally know. But does it matter? Not at all. Matter is the only thing that matters. And currently, it is still fucked up, just the way we made it. Now it is time to take self-responsibility and make this world the way that is Best for All.

Before all of this, my discovery and involvement in Desteni, I often had a feeling that something great and powerful will happen in my lifetime. Something that will change things dramatically. So, I was always open for new things, I was always looking for that special event that will make a great impact on what it means to be alive. The more I came to understand what Desteni is all about, the more sure I was that this is what I've been waiting for. It was all much more exciting and groundbreaking that I could ever imagine. And I explored lots of things: UFOs, conspiracies, ends of the world, revolutionary technologies, revelations... I was certain that something great will happen on one of these topics, but I was wrong. It happened all at once! Desteni for me at that time represented a great revelation: the end of deception, the end of bullshit and suffering, the end of corruption, the end of control and suppression, the end of hate. And now I am grateful to be able to participate in this birthing of Life from the physical for the first time in existence, to have a chance to learn, to change myself and to forgive myself for all that was, so that I can birth myself as Life and stand for Life with others that care, in oneness and equality. To do what is Best for All Life in practicality, to learn to direct myself and say out loud: I stand for a Dignified Life for All! This is who I am and this is who I want to be! Desteni helps me to be and make out of myself the best possible being I can be. There is absolutely no other thing or person in the whole world that would ever be able to help me as much as Desteni did by showing me how I can uplift myself (by myself!) as a living being into a self-honest, self-responsible and self-directive human being that cares for All Life Equally and truly does what is practically Best for All.

And Desteni is just a word. But what I have realized and learned and how I changed myself by participating in the group, this changed me forever and it truly made me a better human being and I am continuously improving myself to always stand for Life in Equality and do what is practically Best for All.

In the beginning I said that before I found Desteni I was a doubtful person. Maybe it would seem to someone that I am not anymore, but this would only show that one doesn't understand at all what I have learned as a Destonian. Through participating in Desteni I actually learned what it really means to questions and reconsider myself, my principles and the way we accept and allow this world to exist. And I am still learning what it means to be a responsible human being and how to actually always stand in self-honesty and do what is Best for All. This is a process that takes time and I am grateful that I can be a part of it.

Why was I able to hear the Desteni message? You still don't know what it is? It is simply to understand that we are all equally responsible for everything that exists here and thus we have to be self-honest and correct self through self-forgiveness and learn to work together as one to stop all the abuse of Life and create what is Best for All: Heaven on Earth for All Equally. We have all the practical tools needed to do so, we just have to start doing by having the right starting point: what is practically Best for All Life in Oneness and Equality. Why can I hear and understand this and so many others cannot or do not want to? Are you willing to change yourself into a self-honest, self-responsible living being that does what is Best for All and helps with what needs to be done to make heaven on Earth for everyone equally? If you are not, then look at yourself in self-honesty and understand what is the reason that prevents you from standing up for All Life Equally and change yourself accordingly. All the reasons you will find I have overcome, because I realized that egosim is just an illusion. I understand that what is Best for All is also best for myself and so, egoism can always be best just for one ego which then leads into the abuse of Life. I never wanted to accept any abuse of Life and never will. This is how I was able to hear the Desteni message.

No comments:

Post a Comment